Build a marble-run track with a magnetic cannon and a corkscrew elevator!
Detailed instructions make it easy to fit all the tracks and connector pieces together. Then, spin the propeller the get the action rolling.
The slope sends a ball bearing rolling down and around before - SNAP - it collides with the magnet and another bearing is launched up toward the elevator.
The spinning propeller turns the corkscrew which carries the ball bearing back up to the top of the track to start the adventure all over again!
Experience the fascination of real engineering with the 207-piece Geomag Mechanics Gravity Elevator Circuit set.Geomag Mechanics Gravity Elevator Circuit - 207 pcs
- Construction set for building a marble run track with a corkscrew elevator, magnetic cannon
- Encourages spatial reasoning, STEM skills, an interest in physics
- Straightforward instructions - Easy to connect all the pieces
- Learn about momentum and basic engineering
- Includes 207 building pieces
- Detailed instructions included
- Fully compatible with all other Geomag sets
- Made with 86% recycled plastic
- High-quality construction - Lasting durability
- Made in Switzerland